Friday, June 20, 2014

Roald Dahl


The picture above is a picture I took from my trip to the museum. This is the front of The Roald Dahl museum and Story Centre located in Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire (London).
This is the famous "Hut" where Ronald Dahl spent four hours writing some of his greatest stories! He spent a great deal here and always with six sharped pencils to write.

I grew up reading his books, but I don't read all 17 ( children books). I read the most known ones and I read them twice. 
1.Matilda   
2. The BFG
3.Charlie and the Chocolate factory 
( The first book was published in 1964 and since then it has been translated in 58 languages)

This shows a picture of the first published book in 1964
In the near future I will own all of  his books children and adult. After all, his books were the reason why I started reading. He will always be my favorite author!

           PS- This is the link of The Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre