Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Frenemy of the People

(no copyright intended)

Today I am going to review Frenemy of the People by Nora Olsen. Buy Me Here

I want to start off by saying thank you to Net Gallery and to the publisher. 

 As always I am a fan of books with POV, this one was just that and I enjoyed it.

The story is about two girls who are from two totally different worlds. Lexie is rebel, but has a good heart. She loves butterflies and the earth (so much that she decided she wanted to be vegan).  See Lexie is mad at the world or that how it seems at first....

" I hated everyone in school with the red- hot passion of a thousands suns"( 20). ( overall thought)

But then she meets Clarissa...


Clarissa is a lovable girl, she has a couple of  "good" friends in school. She has loving parents and a sister. But, then one day she became bi curious as they call it and her life changed from there.  Can Lexie  and Clarissa be girlfriends or will they be enemies forever!?

"  You are the worst girl in the entire universe"  (118).  ( Clarissa to Lexie)

I really enjoyed this book, I  felt I was watching a movie when I was reading. I also really enjoyed the amount of details  in the book. I am aware this is a book for LBGTQ community, but I think anyone can enjoy it with an open mind!