Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Happy Fairy Tales

I am so HAPPY NETGALLERY approved me for this awesome book! 

The book is called Get Happy by Mary Amato, a book that you should pre-order today!
Here is the link --> Get Happy  
(no copyright intended)
This book was cute, funny, and intense!
Minerva (main character) has not seen her father since she was two years old, but something happens when she finally does see him. You have to read to find out (;
She goes on these cute adventures with this guy she likes called Hayes.
" As the train pulled up to the next station, Haynes stood up and, without hesitating, stuck a crisp ten dollar bill between the pages of the boy's book. "
There are a lot of funny section of Finnegan (her best friend) and Minerva.
 Minerva is hiding something from her mom, so when her mom cleans her room:
       
                    " For heaven's sake, Minerva. You're  being ridiculous."
                    "I lashed out. " You don't have the right to mess with my things."
                     This book was amazing, please check it out.

Thanks to Net Gallery , I also read another book called "John Dreamer" by Elise Celine.

I enjoy reading this , because the whole story is a dream and  there are seven main characters. However, the narrator is Andrea and she does seem to be the main character ( this can be argued). What I really enjoyed about this book was how descriptive Celine was about each setting. I felt I was actually in their dream myself. However, the book was a little repetitive for the most part. That being said I really enjoyed the relationship of John and Andrea ( what happens to them both you must read to find out). I am so glad that this is series! 
BUY HERE

This book I am going to review next is one of my favorite series up to date. It is book 3 of UnEnchanted Series called Fable by Chanda Hahn.

We all know and love Mina, she is always trapped in these fairy tales. She has been trying to avoid the stories and did a good job succeeding. However, she can't finish the curse if she does not complete the stories. She tried to avoid the stories and now she has to suffer, HER BROTHER DIES! Is this real and if not can she save him and finally break the curse!?

"  I can't. You haven't finished your tale. You must defeat the Stiltskin to win your brother."

The first book of this series is free! The other two are $3.99 on Kindle  a steal if you ask me!