Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The NEW what?

(No copyright intended)

My review today is based on the novel above.


What I enjoyed

  1. I like the fact, that you get to know about the characters in the town and their little stories. ( Thunder Point)
  2. I like how Cee Jay appears out of nowhere  into these kids' life after years. (Drama and foolishness) 
  3. My favorite character is Ashley , she deals with so much (Mostly Downy).  Her story line is intense and one of main reason why I actually kept reading this novel.
What I despised
  1. I wanted to know more about Sarah  and her story line.  Just maybe, I just felt her too dull.
  2. I wish Ashley and Eric story line was more developed. He could have been in the story earlier?
  3. Spencer if you are the "Newcomer" why are you towards the end of the novel. * However, the third part of Thunder Point series is mostly based on him ( The Hero by Robyn Carr) . 
(Note - I did not read book one in Thunder Point series and I plan to do so. I will  hopefully read all of Thunder Point books! )