Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Where do I begin....

"Where Dreams Begin" by Lisa Kleypas , I picked this book up awhile back and found the back very intriguing. It was not until I started to read the novel weeks ago that I found out the genre was under Historical Romance.  I had picked up this novel long ago but, found it quite dull. Still found it dull while reading it this time  here and there, the main reason, that Holland is too involved with her husband George (you must read the novel to understand).  One thing I truly disliked , was toward the end something drastic occurs! It beyond me why the author decided on this towards the last 50 pages or so. On the other hand, I really enjoyed Kleypas's details in graphic passages and her great development of characters. I felt as if each character I knew them personally! Overall, this historical romance was a joy to read. 




PLEASE enjoy bloggers and myself to read real books on GOODREADS