Sunday, March 23, 2014

Surprise Sunday Reviews


 All I Need by Susane Colasanti was about two teenagers that feel in love with one another... I loved reading this book, because Skye and Seth share their point of view of their lives. They both come from different society per se, but have one thing in common the beach!  It is a true adventure when they both trying to find one another, and can't find each other. Want a love story and a quick read this summer this book is a must! 

Melissa Explain It All by Melissa Joan Hart let us be honest here, I got the book because I am a fan of the author. But to be honest, I really enjoyed it you get a true inside of her real journey in life and not what is shown in the media. She share personal,funny, and serious stories. If you like memoirs don't miss out and if a fan of Melissa Joan Hart you should have it by now!

My Life After Now by Jessica Verdi at first you find  her life is just like any other teenager. She has an enemy and this is were it all begins...But something happens that changes her life forever, you get to know her more personally ( I enjoy that) and she becomes someone else. In the end, she finds herself. If you want a story that will move you and make you think twice then this is a must!