Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Tear-Jerking

WOW! 

I just finished reading the most emotional book I ever read in life (literally)! Yes, I cried it was that powerful.The book was called "Me Before You" by Jojo Moyes.I will tell you little about the book, but I don't want to spoil it. YOU MUST READ IT. 

The main character , her name is Louisa Clark she is low key woman in her late twenties. She has a regular family that loves her and a long relationship with her boyfriend Patrick.Her life is just right, but things change once Frank (her ex boss) decides to close the cafe one afternoon with no notice what so ever.Now she must find a job that will help her family and herself. Her dad tells her mother, "There are no bloody jobs,Josie.You know that as well as I do.We're in the middle of a bloody recession" (9). When she finally finds a job that can help her family, there is more to it then she thinks.

She meets a man, named Will in her new job. He is a very strong character and the total opposite of Louisa. Their friendship becomes the unthinkable and she soon finds that change can in fact be a good thing.

What made me cry? You are going have to read the book to understand (;


I want to give a shout out toLiza Wiemer for having an awesome giveaway on this book and checkout her blog click on her name. Look out for her next year she will be releasing a YA novel (=