Friday, July 25, 2014

A romance novel and the book I am still reading


It is odd if I start a series that is not finished, why because I get anxious and I like knowing that it ended. If that makes sense? 

      With that being said I was so exited when Laura Kaye announced East of Ecstasy was the last in her Hearts of the Anemoi series, I know sounds rude. But, I thought yes I can finally buy the whole series now! I had been following her for a while and also read a lot of reviews of her series. Ok so... to be honest I read a lot of reviews that sex scene were really well written so this got me curious. However, one of the main reason I also picked it up was the idea behind mythology. Growing up in the schools I went all these gods seem to be real, imagine by disappointment when I learned it was all a lie.
     So I started reading North of Need and I feel in love with Owen's character I mean who won't want a man like that! Rewind so Owen is a god, so why is he with Megan (earth)? He was snowman... but how did that happen... Can Megan stay with him and if so what must she do to be with him? Will she ever love him, after mourning her husband who died two years ago? Megan's Christmas will change forever! 
  Reviews here
 Buy Book Here
 Author's website


Ok so this how I came across Gabby Bernstein, advertisement not cool. Why? To be honest, I would loved to know about her earlier.

Fine, that story is not important and if you think it is just ask me on twitter. I bought her most recent book Miracles Now , why I got it was that it has 108 tools (i call them tips ). I love yoga, but sometimes I really don't have time to do fifteen minutes as yoga (I hate saying this but let us be real ). Now I never practice meditation and yes it is different the way I see it (compare to yoga). That being said I am reading this slowly like a research book and underlining important key elements. The tips are short and sweet which can be plus if you want to read this in a day. Here is the issue about this book and lots of people will say it is very self promoted. I will agree, however the way I see it she wants people to share the knowledge. This book is something I will recommend if you are stress or have anxiety ! 
* BONUS IF you buy the book you get free videos by her.  Does not matter how you buy it! Click here for more info on her website