Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Bud NOT Buddy

I read Bud, Not Buddy by Christopher Paul Curtis, to be fair I wanted to read this book a long awhile back since The Watson go to Birmingham-1963 which I believe I read in High School. Therefore, when I found it in yard sale I bought it. It was hanging around since, but I wanted to read it  boy was I wrong thinking I was going enjoy it as much as his other book. The story is about this young boy called Bud not Buddy (after awhile of reading this it actually was annoying), this boy was in foster care three times! The whole point of the story was for him to find his father... I am not going say more.However, his journey is fun read, but not as much when he encounter Lefty to me this was the best part in the book.I most say, I didn't really enjoy the book as much as I hope and ending was the worst in my opinion!

MY NEXT REVIEW with be an honor to write about because I received an advance copy by Scholastic of drum roll please ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................BETTER OFF FRIENDS by Elizabeth Eulberg, I heard this book is amazing but of course I will see for myself. The release day of the book was actually today off by an hour or so. In meantime please check out her website. http://www.elizabetheulberg.com/

A special Thank You to THIS IS TEEN